Just a little report from your captain. Star date: 06/08/11. Report follows.
Well, we’re done with week one of the 30 days o’ Frippery. It’s an exciting thing, especially because I didn’t procrastinate until last night to make seven different things. So, a quick picture tour.
Here’s a quick list of what you’re seeing:
- Custom Color Stovetop Espresso Pot
- Build-Your-Own Exploded Diagram Ice Cream Cone Earrings (yes, that’s what those 10 different flavors were for)
- “Lots of Lemon” Lemon Bars
- “Summer Tragedy” Spilled Ice Cream Cone
- “Peanut Butter’s Best Friend” Special K Bars
- Retro Chic Baked Alaska
- Chocolate Velvet – Chocolate Covered Strawberry Earrings
So far, I’m feeling pretty good about this, although I dug a couple things out of my “old inventory” drawer, which I knew I would do, but this much productivity is pretty impressive. And look! I can still put together a cohesive sentence.
This is Captain Amelia, signing off until Friday.